Request a Call Back
- When babies suck on cold dummies for too long they lose fat from their cheeks
- Butter (fat) hardens / freezes much more quickly than skin or anything else.
- Freezing the fat doesn't take too long (30min each area)
- Once the fat cells are frozen, apoptosis occurs.
- is sucArea to be treated ked into the hand piece.
- A cycle of intense -20°C begins
- Subcutaneous fat cells in the area are frozen to -20°C.
- Overlying skin is not damaged as a protective membrane is placed on the skin.
- Cooled fat cells begin a process called apoptosis.
- Fat cells are destroyed and excreted from the body by natural mechanisms.
- Every fat freezing procedure may take upto 90days to get rid off the apoptotic cells.
- Cryo = cold, lipo = fat, lysis = breakdown, is a Greek medical term which pterally means fat breakdown through cold.
- Research has shown that fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than surrounding tissue.
- Using advanced cooling (cryo) technology, the device safely targets the fat layer and slowly crystalpzes the fat cell contents.
- This process causes the breakdown (lysis) of the cells. During the following two months, the melted fat is gradually eliminated via natural metabolic processes.
- For small to moderately full fat bulges resistant to diet and exercise.
- The procedure is considered safe for all skin types.
- However, on treating the darkest skin types caution must be taken because skin is naturally more cold sensitive.
- There is an initial intense cold feeling which gradually disappears because of the cold's numbing effect.
- Normally there is no discomfort post procedure. Thin patients may experience a tingling sensation for about two weeks afterwards.
- Results are visible within two months.
- Depending on the initial thickness of the fat pad, more than one treatment can be performed.
- Because there are no needles, no injections and no drugs involved, there is no aftercare. Patients may drive home and resume all activities.
How many treatments? How often?
- The treatments are performed 2 times per area spaced 3 months apart
- Lipo Freezing can be associated to complementary treatments (cavitation, radiofrequency)
© 2013 - 2017 Laser Skin Clinic Mumbai - All rights reserved. - Web Support by solnet